My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » FVP 4000T, 5000T

RM-L08 remote response

(5 posts)
  1. Gobbl

Gobbl

Has anyone purchased the RM-L08 replacement remote for the 4000T from Humax? I purchased one the week they were released and within a couple of months we found that it took multiple attempts pressing buttons before it worked, then it became unusable. I complained to Humax and they sent me another, which worked flawlessly, but now after a couple of months the new one is starting to exhibit the same problems. It has nothing to do with batteries as new ones have been tried multiple times. Has anybody with the remote experienced the same issues?

| Thu 6 Oct 2016 21:33:53 #1 |
  2. RogerB

RogerB

special member

No, but thanks for posting as I was thinking about getting one. I opted instead for putting a little sticky blob on the OK button on the remote that came with the 4000T. With this in place, I can near enough work out where everything else is without looking. Sounds like you need a refund - and a sticky blobby thingy. R-

| Thu 6 Oct 2016 22:16:00 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

BlackGhost

special member

The OK button on my remote works (flashes the power button) around 1 in 3 attempts and I've only used it less than a month.

| Wed 12 Oct 2016 14:25:58 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

nickdrew

I use the remote that came with my BT youview box works great much better remote its got RC3124703 written on it.

| Sun 16 Oct 2016 10:23:18 #4 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

BlackGhost

special member

Thanks - I tried that as I've just got a BT youview box. It just shows how bad the humax remote is as the youview remote works fine. It's a shame it's missing a Recordings button to go there directly and also the + button which is useful for editing schedules etc but I'll see how it goes.

I had set the humax remote to a different frequency channel as both remotes were setting off both players but even after doing that they still power off/on both players some of the time which is strange.

| Sun 16 Oct 2016 11:57:04 #5 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.