My Humax Forum » WELCOME to the forums!

rumours

(2 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

tv-tony

There seems to be a lot of stories about removing unwanted channels to speed up sluggish boxes. What are the feelings on here, mine is a tad slow on channel change. 2 seconds or more, just curious. Thank you

| Fri 6 Sep 2019 22:51:43 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Luke

special member

tv-tony - 4 mins ago  » 
    There seems to be a lot of stories about removing unwanted channels to speed up sluggish boxes. What are the feelings on here, mine is a tad slow on channel change. 2 seconds or more, just curious. Thank you

I've never noticed any talk like that. Please could you provide a couple of links?
    The only similar talk I've seen is for the 9000 series, but that was not about removing channels, but instead it was about not tuning into a whole multiplex.
    Even that was not about improving the speed of channel changes which I doubt would come down to noticeably under 2 seconds for a 9000 series unit which the multiplex non-tuning helps in other respects.

By the way, you have posted your comment in the welcome section instead of a section concerning Humax recorders. Posting in the relevant Humax section would have both helped to understand which series of Humax recorders you are referring to, and also help to aim your comment at other owners with a similar Humax.

| Fri 6 Sep 2019 23:19:41 #2 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.