My Humax Forum » WELCOME to the forums!

Schedule recording

(6 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

killwilly

I enjoy recording a number of programmes which are scheduled in the daytime, one of which is "Coast", channel 19,Yesterday. The programme is shown at 3:00pm and repeated at 7:00pm. If I choose to record the whole series, it will record both programmes, which are the same. Is there a way I can record the whole series, but only have the one showing, IE 3:00pm?

| Fri 29 Jan 2016 13:49:37 #1 |
  2. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

It's the way the broadcaster has coded the series/programme crid codes (content reference identifier). Other than getting the broadcaster to correct the codes you may be able to set a manual recording with a suitable repeat pattern. The available options vary with which box you have, which you haven't posted. In all cases the recordings will be seperate (not in a series folder). Earlier boxes have the option to record weekdays only. Sadly later ones drop the option having daily only so you will get unwanted recordings at weekends. Perhaps easier to just delete the unwanted repeats.

| Fri 29 Jan 2016 14:23:27 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

killwilly

Thanks Graham for your prompt reply. I should have said that it is a Fox T2. I think I shall record every programme separately as I do record programmes every day.

| Fri 29 Jan 2016 14:32:21 #3 |
  4. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

killwilly - 4 minutes ago  » 
    Thanks Graham for your prompt reply. I should have said that it is a Fox T2. I think I shall record every programme separately as I do record programmes every day.

The HDR FOX T2 has the record every weekday option so would be the easier option to set up. Set up tommorows one off recording in the usual way.

Guide - Yellow for schedule - Locate the recording and press OK. Change the repeat to Weekdays (You can also pad the start and stop times).

| Fri 29 Jan 2016 14:41:21 #4 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

killwilly

Once again, many thanks, I will try that.

| Fri 29 Jan 2016 14:51:52 #5 |
  6. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

killwilly - 2 minutes ago  » 
    Once again, many thanks, I will try that.

Should have said Monday not tomorrow.

| Fri 29 Jan 2016 14:55:24 #6 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.