My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » YouView DTR-T

Scheduled recordings have vanished.

(3 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

lyppy

I have a DTR T2000 and yesterday all my scheduled recordings have vanished from the box. They are still showing on the EPG guide and on the MY TV section on the YouView App. The scheduled recordings also recorded so I’m a bit baffled.

My software is up to date and I am an independent (not Talk Talk or BT customer. Reboots and restarting doesn’t solve the problem.

This conversation is also ongoing on https://community.youview.com/youview/discussion/7605264/scheduled-recordings-have-disappeared
    but I wondered if anyone on here has the same issue or has any idea how to rectify it.

I have tried to uploaded photo from the box and photo from the YouView app but this site has deni d them for some reason!

Thanks

| Tue 25 Jun 2019 13:44:57 #1 |
  2. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

lyppy - 6 hours ago  » 
    I have a DTR T2000 and yesterday all my scheduled recordings have vanished from the box. They are still showing on the EPG guide and on the MY TV section on the YouView App. The scheduled recordings also recorded so I’m a bit baffled.
    My software is up to date and I am an independent (not Talk Talk or BT customer. Reboots and restarting doesn’t solve the problem.
    This conversation is also ongoing on https://community.youview.com/youview/discussion/7605264/scheduled-recordings-have-disappeared
    but I wondered if anyone on here has the same issue or has any idea how to rectify it.
    I have tried to uploaded photo from the box and photo from the YouView app but this site has deni d them for some reason!
    Thanks

Your images are likely just too large. There is a size limit for jpeg photos.

Right click on the image in Windows Explorer to find the image size in pixels.

| Tue 25 Jun 2019 20:14:50 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

lyppy

Not worried about the photos, just hoping someone can answer my problem.

| Tue 25 Jun 2019 20:43:58 #3 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.