My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » FOXSAT HDR

Scheduler not updating & AV2HDR question

(4 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

mamos22

Using series recording seems to leave the past scheduled events - last recording of last episode in a series in the scheduler? I assume it should refresh itself shouldn't it so only future events are shown?

Re AV2HDR, still get ftp timeout error msg at end of file transfer to the humax? This is the third time I have installed it on my pc - anyone know of any fixes for this, at present I have to close and re-open AV2HDR to move another file to the box.

and finally.....last question - is there a way of queueing files to be transferred to the humax?

thanks to all that have helped me get this far

| Thu 13 Sep 2012 10:53:51 #1 |
  2. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

The Freesat+ and Freeview+ system leaves the series schedule in the list until 13 weeks have elapsed without finding a new episode (the minimum time that must elapse before the broadcaster can use the code again). There's no end of series identifier within the system. As a result you have to delete them manually if you don't want to wait 13wks

Don't hold me to this, if I remember rightly AV2HDR has a command line interface so I guess a batch file may be able to do the queue for you.

One for Raydon really

| Thu 13 Sep 2012 11:15:37 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

mamos22

Ah ok, Graham thanks for the info, thought my box was on the blink!

cheers

Mark

| Thu 13 Sep 2012 11:19:11 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

mamos22

Hello, wondered if anybody else has this issue - am trying to ftp a .ts file using AV2HDR but keep getting this same message for one specific episode only of a tv series I have been able to tranfer most of to the humax box, I am baffled as nothing else as far as I can see is using the nts file?:

---------------------------
    FTP Transfer
    ---------------------------
    The process cannot access the file 'C:\Desktop\Watching Too Much Television20120922_1625.nts' because it is being used by another process.

| Sat 22 Sep 2012 16:37:12 #4 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.