My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » HDR 1800T, 2000T

Selecting radio channels

(2 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

DGB

How do I select radio channels now there is no radio/tv button on the remote control?- Would the old remote crontrol work on this model?

| Thu 20 Feb 2014 14:19:57 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Luke

special member

The old remote model adds 'wide' only. I'm fairly sure that I've tried the old TV/Radio button and that is did not do anything.

There are a number of ways that you can select a radio channel.

Method 1: Press the OK button on the remote. This will display a list of channels. Above this it will tell you (or remind you) which channel group you are currently in. Use the left and right buttons that are positioned beside the OK button to change the list to either a radio list or a favourite list if you have one set-up. Then use the up and down buttons positioned above and below the OK button to highlight the channel, followed by OK to select it.

Method 2: Press the guide button and select the current programme for the channel you want to watch or listen to. If the epg does not appear to contain the channel you want then use the blue button to select whether you want the epg to contain TV or radio or HDTV or favourite or recent channels.

Method 3: If you are already listening to a radio channel then you can just key in the freeview channel number for the radio station without having any of the menus displayed.

Method 4: Favourite lists can have a mix of radio, tv and data channels. Set one of these up and activite it. This will simplify methods 1 to 3 as the channel lists will be default to all channels you are interested in and you can use the direct the freeview channel number for the radio station.

Method 5: There is another method via the i button but it too relies on having a favourite list set-up or already being on a radio channel.

| Thu 20 Feb 2014 14:30:28 #2 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.