My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » HDR FOX T2

Series link recording fail

(5 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Neet

Hi guys

New to the forum but have had my 1TB HDR for more than 1 year, can't find an answer using search.
    Software ver 1.02.29. Loader ver a7.30

This is an intermittent issue with series recording. For example I had 'Nashville' on series link and the first 12 episodes recorded weekly but last night it did not for no apparent reason. Same thing happened last night with 'boss' but not with 'suits'. This is issue had occurred on numerous series on different channels and is really frustrating.

Any help would be appreciated.

| Fri 3 May 2013 7:28:21 #1 |
  2. athomson

athomson

special member

I have noticed the same thing with BBC Click. It did coincide with a rescan by me but thinking back maybe the series ID transmitted by the broadcaster had changed. I had to resetup the series in the end and make use of iPlayer to catchup on the missed program.

Andy

| Fri 3 May 2013 7:42:42 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Luke

special member

'Nashville' and 'boss' are both on More4. A significant number of E4 and More4 series had their series ID changed a week ago.

There is a TV version of Click and a Radio version of Click. At least with the Radio version the BBC use to sometimes change the series ID.

| Fri 3 May 2013 9:07:24 #3 |
  4. athomson

athomson

special member

It was the TV version of Click, I seem to remember it happened on Pck TV (11) and Quest (38) too. Its OK I have sorted it now so there is no big issue, just a note thats all.

Andy

| Fri 3 May 2013 9:59:43 #4 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

Neet

Luke - 1 hour ago  » 
    'Nashville' and 'boss' are both on More4. A significant number of E4 and More4 series had their series ID changed a week ago.
    There is a TV version of Click and a Radio version of Click. At least with the Radio version the BBC use to sometimes change the series ID.

Thanks that does help. Really annoying that there is not a way that this can be sorted eg either updating or letting us know!

| Fri 3 May 2013 11:02:46 #5 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.