My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » FVP 4000T, 5000T

Series Recordings Order

(5 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

J_Oz

special member

When there are a number of programs recorded of the same title e.g. when doing a series recording, when you view the recordings list the latest recording is highlighted. I want to watch the programs in recorded order so it would make sense to highlight the oldest recording.

| Sat 21 Nov 2015 14:40:09 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

BB

Only if you're binge watching; not if you watch weekly.

| Sat 21 Nov 2015 16:42:25 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

J_Oz

special member

That is what I said.

| Sat 21 Nov 2015 16:51:40 #3 |
  4. prking

prking

J_Oz - 17 hours ago  » 
    That is what I said.

But then if you watch weekly you would need to scroll through every episode you had already watched? And what about series where you wouldn't watch every episode in order ?

If your suggestion was "For those of us that like to binge watch it would be handy to have an setting to default to the oldest unwatched recording " then I might agree with you.

| Sun 22 Nov 2015 10:27:52 #4 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

J_Oz

special member

prking said
    But then if you watch weekly you would need to scroll through every episode you had already watched? And what about series where you wouldn't watch every episode in order ?
    If your suggestion was "For those of us that like to binge watch it would be handy to have an setting to default to the oldest unwatched recording " then I might agree with you.

Firstly, if you choose to watch episodes in a random order then there is no way for the PVR to identify which should be highlighted and therefore highlighting the earliest would still be valid. Secondly, when I have watched an episode I delete that episode so I have no need to scroll through episodes. A setting to default to the earliest episode would achieve what I have suggested.

| Sun 22 Nov 2015 10:58:37 #5 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.