My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » FOXSAT HDR

Setting up programme reservation

(2 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

biffta

Apologies for the length of this posting, but as a new owner of the Foxsat HDR I am very pleased with it but have come across an 'issue' when doing a planned recording that I hope someone can advise me upon. It's best if I give an actual example.
    I access the programme guide and highlight 'Newsnight' on BBC 2 Wales (971). I press OK and I get the pop-up box asking me if a want to record the series. I select this option and back in the guide a red square clock appears next to the programme I have selected.
    Fine so far, BUT a similar red clock also appears against the same programme one place up in the guide for BBC 2 Scotland (970)!
    Now it appears I have two recordings set for the same programme.
    I have tried deleting the reserved programme from the scheduler and trying the process again, but every time I do, when I select to record the programme on BBC2 Wales, the red recording clock appears in the guide for the same programme on both channels - BBC2 Wales (971) & BBC2 Scotland (970).
    I hope someone can advise.
    Thanks in advance.

| Thu 26 Jan 2012 17:13:05 #1 |
  2. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

The BBC2 Scotland entry has only a series crid and no programme crid so gets scheduled as well when you set the reservation. If you delete BBC2 Scotland from your epg it should solve the problem

Welcome to the forum.

| Thu 26 Jan 2012 17:26:32 #2 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.