My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » YouView DTR-T

setup freezes after maintenance mode

(2 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

mactoshb

Hi, I have a BT DTR2100T that started the dreaded "Please Wait" syndrome and I got it into maintenance mode and started off with the software reset, which completed successfully, but when it launched into the setup the first page was asking me to make sure all cables were connected etc and the screen had an illustration of the back of the machine showing the connections and only one button which invites you to start the setup. but that is as far as it goes, on pressing OK on the remote OR machine absolutely nothing happens and I have tried every button on 3 different remotes and on the machine but it remains frozen forever, I cannot find a way past this point. I did retry maintenance mode with every option offered and factory, internet, etc all finish but all freeze at the point setup should start.
    I have tried everything other than giving it a kick so would greatly appreciate any advice anyone has on how to kick start it past the beginning of the setup.
    Thanks, Boyd.

PS, if this is read by Barry, I have sent a separate reply apologising for my lack of response to a previous reply he sent but this time I will not rely on a notification to my e-mail, but will keep checking the forum

| Wed 25 Oct 2017 8:33:24 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

mactoshb

Incidentally, re my question regarding the freezing of the setup procedure after maintenance mode, I did think that perhaps the I/R receiver on the unit might not be working, but the machine does respond to the on/off button so assume that it must work if it responds to on and off, Perhaps not a given???
    Boyd

| Wed 25 Oct 2017 8:44:29 #2 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.