My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » FOXSAT HDR

Software update

(16 posts)
  1. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

It's working OK on my Foxsat-hdr, still the usual very poor quality. Accessed by 903.

| Thu 18 Jun 2015 12:57:50 #11 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Blueberryman

Hi Graham, yes, it worked on mine too, but that was a few years ago before I got my 1000S.
    If yours works now, that rules out my theory that it might no longer be supported on Foxsat.

Does the old trick still work ? Channel 999 then pressing green green blue green green still work ? (May have been green blue green blue green ? Memory not as good as it was

| Thu 18 Jun 2015 13:26:12 #12 |
  3. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

Blueberryman - 27 minutes ago  » 
    Hi Graham, yes, it worked on mine too, but that was a few years ago before I got my 1000S.
    If yours works now, that rules out my theory that it might no longer be supported on Foxsat.
    Does the old trick still work ? Channel 999 then pressing green green blue green green still work ? (May have been green blue green blue green ? Memory not as good as it was

Not heard of that one. There are however two hidden menus accessed by Red Green Yellow Blue Green Yellow Blue. One of these is used to set up diseqc/usals for multiple satellites.

| Thu 18 Jun 2015 13:55:52 #13 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

Bev

Hi Blueberryman and grahamlthompson. Thank you both very much for your help. I tried it this morning, cant get anything by going through guide but if I go to channel 903 then it now appears albeit very slow to load and also disappointed that there are no sub-titles on there.Once again thank you and I know who to come to with my next queries lol

| Thu 18 Jun 2015 14:42:18 #14 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

Blueberryman

Hi Bev, thats great ! Glad at worked eventually. I will pop round the neighbours and see if it works for them too.

| Thu 18 Jun 2015 17:08:37 #15 |
  6. User has not uploaded an avatar

Bev

Hi Berryman I just entered 903 from the main tele and it came up but as I say it was slow loading. Hope your neighbor gets it sorted and thanks for your input.

| Thu 18 Jun 2015 18:01:05 #16 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.