My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » HDR 1800T, 2000T

Sound Problems

(3 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Coll

Just purchased an HDR1800T and have had the following problems.
    When I first switched on good picture but no sound from tv changed the provided HDMI lead to another and got sound.I then switched back to the original HDMI lead and got sound again. So thought all OK.but THen last night I watched the tv while the recorder recorded 2 programmes when I switched the tv from tv to HDMI picture but no sound again.
    I checked the HDMI was connected at both ends then switched on and off several times before sound was restored.
    The box is not connected to the internet but the tv is if it makes any difference.
    Anyone have any ideas what may be causing the problem.

| Fri 15 Nov 2019 22:23:12 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

Coll - 1 hour ago  » 

The first thing to do is to check what software version the box is using (Menu button> Settings> System >System Information. If it is earlier than 1.01.20 then you need to update the software either by connecting the box to the internet or downloading the update and following the instructions at https://uk.humaxdigital.com/support/?product_id=794&curr_page=sw_release

| Sat 16 Nov 2019 0:19:17 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Coll

Martin Liddle - 20 hours ago  » 

Coll - 1 hour ago  » 

The first thing to do is to check what software version the box is using (Menu button> Settings> System >System Information. If it is earlier than 1.01.20 then you need to update the software either by connecting the box to the internet or downloading the update and following the instructions at https://uk.humaxdigital.com/support/?product_id=794&curr_page=sw_release

The software was 1.01.18 have now updated it to your 0.01.20 and all OK so far.
    If it happens a again I will let you know.
    Thanks for your help.

| Sat 16 Nov 2019 21:14:08 #3 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.