My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » HDR 1800T, 2000T

Still Having PSB 3 Reception Problems!

(2 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Minstrel SE

special member

Hi all.

They have moved this mux to channel 30 now and I now have 50% signal strength and 100 quality when its working.

However now the quality has been dropping out to 10% and Im getting intermittent reception.....Its really niggly this.

I have NEVER had a problem with SD signals

I have NEVER had a problem with BBC 4 HD and the few HD channels on that group... DVB T2 fine there

What I do get problems with is BBC 1 HD BBC 2 HD ITV HD and all HD channels in that PSB 3 group.

It worked fine for months on frequency group 54 sandwiched between problems for weeks and months. Now they have moved it to frequency channel 30. Is the move a HINT that somethings not coping or mobile phone allocation is interfering??

Its driving me bananas now and surely it cant be the Humax box. Its got to be something to do with their transmitter or poor transmission standards...just venting because I feel so helpless

| Sat 12 Aug 2017 22:22:01 #1 |
  2. aldaweb

aldaweb

administrator

Channel 54 is in the 700 MHz range which is being switched off for the coming 5G cellular signals. It may be that channel 30 is out of band for your aerial eg if you have a C/D band aerial.

| Mon 14 Aug 2017 7:52:50 #2 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.