My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » HDR FOX T2

Stopped being able to record 2 channels

(4 posts)
  1. Mr Colpot

Mr Colpot

Have always been able to record 2 chsnnels but todsay trying to set ITV HD and Channel 5 HD at 9pm it pops up witha box which says select up to 2 programmes to record and lists the 2 chsnnels I want to record. ITV is ticked but if I tick Channel 5 as well it says I csnt select all options.
    Have checked for software updates and rebooted.
    Any ideas?

| Fri 29 Nov 2019 20:09:57 #1 |
  2. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

Mr Colpot - 32 mins ago  » 
    Have always been able to record 2 chsnnels but todsay trying to set ITV HD and Channel 5 HD at 9pm it pops up witha box which says select up to 2 programmes to record and lists the 2 chsnnels I want to record. ITV is ticked but if I tick Channel 5 as well it says I csnt select all options.
    Have checked for software updates and rebooted.
    Any ideas?

Do you have other channels recording or about to start recording that overlap the times of the two recordings ?

If so post any other channels and the scheduled recording time, and the scheduled times of the two recording reservations you are trying to set.

| Fri 29 Nov 2019 20:44:25 #2 |
  3. Mr Colpot

Mr Colpot

There aren't any conflicting/overlapping recordings. If there were it would normally give me the option of using a different schedule (eg ITV+1 or a different day if one of the programs is repeated at another time.
    Bizarrely I deleted the ITV program, added the Channel 5 one and then added the ITV program back and it recorded ok.

| Sat 30 Nov 2019 8:10:18 #3 |
  4. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

Mr Colpot - 4 hours ago  » 
    There aren't any conflicting/overlapping recordings. If there were it would normally give me the option of using a different schedule (eg ITV+1 or a different day if one of the programs is repeated at another time.
    Bizarrely I deleted the ITV program, added the Channel 5 one and then added the ITV program back and it recorded ok.

It's very odd. To record both only needs one tuner because both are on the same MUX. You should be able to view any 3rd channel while the recordings are in progress.

| Sat 30 Nov 2019 12:16:24 #4 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.