My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » FVP 4000T, 5000T

Strange program naming thing happening!!

(4 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

NormanG

I have noticed, recently, that some recordings set on my 5000T have been different programs but recorded under the correct name and at the correct time. So, for instance, I set up a recording of "Fist Full of Dollars" and was presented with "Last of the Mohicans" but under the "Fist Full of Dolalrs" title. Any ideas on what is happening and how to fix it woyuld be appreciated. Brgds. N.

| Thu 15 Dec 2022 11:57:38 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

NormanG - 46 mins ago  » 
    I have noticed, recently, that some recordings set on my 5000T have been different programs but recorded under the correct name and at the correct time. So, for instance, I set up a recording of "Fist Full of Dollars" and was presented with "Last of the Mohicans" but under the "Fist Full of Dolalrs" title.

At a guess the broadcasters made a late change to the broadcast program and didn't update the metadata that controls accurate recording (or updated it too late for the FVP-5000T to detect the change; in my experience it isn't as good as earlier Humax models at tracking late changes).

| Thu 15 Dec 2022 12:47:39 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

jdlfreetime

special member

I noticed that on my Humax 1100s that recordings "BBC Traitors" series now shows "The Repair shop" against all the recordings in that folder. Was working perfect a few days ago. Very stange, but I can only assume data error? John L

| Thu 15 Dec 2022 13:46:48 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

NormanG

Thanks folks.

I suspected that it was some metadata thing and it turns out not to be a really big issue as I, rather geekily, check out stuff like that and rename appropriately.

Thanks for your efforts and a Merry Christmas to you and yours if you celebrate that kind of thing.

Brgds.
    N.

| Fri 16 Dec 2022 12:13:22 #4 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.