My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » FVP 4000T, 5000T

Suggestions for future updates?

(5 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Christina2018

special member

After having my 5000t for nearly a month I can see some things which could be improved in future updates.

Does anyone know the best way to tell Humax about them?
    I thought I could phone or email but didn't know if anyone had experienced either, and also didn't know which was the best way to get the right person to see it. Hearing of anyone's experiences of getting in touch with Humax would be welcomed.

| Thu 11 Oct 2018 11:45:44 #1 |
  2. Kamex

Kamex

Hi,

Why don`t you post it here on the forum? Humax is probably checking the posts from time to time, I guess.

| Fri 12 Oct 2018 8:41:06 #2 |
  3. graham uk

graham uk

special member

Don't expect a quick reply to emailing. I emailed about my faulty remote it took them so long to reply that I was out of warranty and my request was dismissed.

| Fri 12 Oct 2018 9:24:15 #3 |
  4. RogerB

RogerB

special member

Kamex - 1 hour ago  » 
    Hi,
    Why don`t you post it here on the forum? Humax is probably checking the posts from time to time, I guess.

I'm not sure that they do Kamex. We used to rely on Barry to communicate with Humax Towers. Maybe an Admin. can comment? R-

| Fri 12 Oct 2018 9:52:00 #4 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

Christina2018

special member

Yes if Admin could say if they're able to communicate with Humax that'd be helpful. From what's been said it's not worth me emailing them so I might give them a call I guess. I just want to get the right people to hear really, rather than tell someone who has no power to do anything and waste mine and their time.

| Sun 14 Oct 2018 14:10:13 #5 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.