My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » HDR FOX T2

HELP! System continually rebooting cyclically

(5 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

podman

About 30mins ago my HDR T2 started to reboot, restart watch for few mins then do the same again its is happening cyclically.

I have checked all cables are in tight and have turned off at the mains and back on again.

| Sat 29 Dec 2012 18:40:18 #1 |
  2. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

Try turning off media share.

| Sat 29 Dec 2012 18:48:35 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

podman

I bought it for media share. Thanks for pointer. I had just at the same time installed an app on my Nexus 7 which was trying to access the boxes media server. I had not been running it for the last 10 mins and all was well. After your suggestion I ran it and the box rebooted straight away. App now deleted.

| Sat 29 Dec 2012 18:56:52 #3 |
  4. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

podman - 2 minutes ago  » 
    I bought it for media share. Thanks for pointer. I had just at the same time installed an app on my Nexus 7 which was trying to access the boxes media server. I had not been running it for the last 10 mins and all was well. After your suggestion I ran it and the box rebooted straight away. App now deleted.

Twonky by any chance ?

| Sat 29 Dec 2012 18:59:33 #4 |
  5. ezra pound

ezra pound

special member

Graham suggested turning off media share in order to find your problem, if turning off media share temporarily, fixes your problem you know that the Humax is finding a conflict in that area. Twonky Ver 7 is known to cause problems with the humax, version 6 is O.K.

| Wed 2 Jan 2013 18:03:30 #5 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.