My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » FOXSAT HDR

Transport Stream convert utility

(13 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Nessie

Let me explain, I am a volunteer at a National Trust property. There is often an item on local TV news which I record on my Humax Foxsat. The wardens would like to see some of these and other programs relevant to our site. Country file for instance. I used to have a Hard drive recorder with DVD before we went digital and that was easy to record from hard drive to DVD directly
    I am trying to do the same again so the site can have a DVD for their files.

| Sun 11 Mar 2012 15:16:19 #11 |
  2. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

Videoredo TVsuite is the easiest to use to chop out bits of a recording file. You can rapidly skip the contents marking bits you want to keep and output these as a single file. When you have amassed about 4GB of these, simply open each file in VRD and add it to a DVD compilation. Select whatever Menus you want and stick in a DVD blank and let the programme burn the DVD.

You can do the job with free software, it will take lot more effort and time though.

| Sun 11 Mar 2012 16:22:11 #12 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Nessie

Thank You very much for all your guidance. I hope I will not need to trouble you again.

| Sun 11 Mar 2012 16:58:40 #13 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.