My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » FOXSAT HDR

ts files streamed to android device.

(5 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

jdb

Hi, I have an Asus tf201 tablet running ICS android and would like to stream videos from my HDR to it. I have succeeded in browsing the file list on the HDR and I can even start playing the files using various ts compatible players but after a few minutes thay all drop out and stop playing. On my PC WMP playes them with no problem. I even copied a ts video file to my tablet and it will only play for a few minutes before stopping. I have no other issues with the tablet. Is it the ts files from the Foxsat HDR being somehow incompatible?

| Tue 17 Jul 2012 11:05:54 #1 |
  2. REPASSAC

REPASSAC

special member

I have a Samsung galaxy ace - using Skifta and the MX player. The only problems I get are occaisional and just sound dropping out for a few secs.

| Tue 17 Jul 2012 11:11:58 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

jdb

REPASSAC - 4 minutes ago  » 
    I have a Samsung galaxy ace - using Skifta and the MX player. The only problems I get are occaisional and just sound dropping out for a few secs.

Ok, I tried using Skifta which I have not tried before and MX player which I have and it starts playing just fine but after two minutes it stopped as usual. Maybe its Android 4.03? What version of Android are you using? Thanks.

| Tue 17 Jul 2012 11:20:18 #3 |
  4. REPASSAC

REPASSAC

special member

2.3.6 - could it be a WiFi speed problem?

| Tue 17 Jul 2012 11:24:34 #4 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

jdb

No wifi problem as I have tried copying the ts file to the tablet and playing it direct and it still does it.

| Tue 17 Jul 2012 11:27:23 #5 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.