My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » HDR FOX T2

Tunefix problem

(2 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

gregoryrose

Hi,

Hope you can advise. I had everything working smoothly here until the Freeview retune. After this I lost some HD channels but reading here advised I update tunefix and indeed this fixed that issue.

I have now found an issue with tunefix I cant work around. I had Really set to move to channel 8 prior to the retune but a new Really appeared at 17 after the retune. The Really I had at channel 8 has no signal any more. I cant however get rid of the Really at channel 8. I have removed the rule I added to tunefix to put it there in the first place but it remains. I then asked tunefix to move the new Really from 17 to 8 and I now have Really at channel 8 twice - one that works and one that doesnt.

I have a similar issue with another channel too (CBeebies HD). I had this in tunefix to appear at 94. In this case I have two of these at the same channel 94 again, one working and one not. With this one though this happened all by itself without my doing anything at all. I have removed the rule to move it to 94 but both still remain and I have nothing at the standard native position for CBeebies.

Any suggestions?

| Wed 14 Feb 2018 21:27:03 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Luke

special member

gregoryrose - 11 hours ago  » I had everything working smoothly here until the Freeview retune.

https://hummy.tv/forum/threads/tunefix-problem.8514/

| Thu 15 Feb 2018 8:35:53 #2 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.