My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » FVP 4000T, 5000T

Tuning

(2 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Book_woorm

Recently bought a FVP 4000T and updated the software on installation, but it has automatically tuned to a poor quality HD mux on channel 44. The tv is tuned to a better signal on channel 57. I suppose I've got 44 because it comes first but it is not the best around here.

1) I can see how to manually tune to various signals but I can't find anything that allows me to delete the channel 44 tuning.

2) Also I cant see any way of finding out which muxes are actually being used.

I did think that tuning in the channel 57 mux manually on top of the auto tune would give me two sets of HD channels ie BBC on 101 and again on 801 like the old set top boxes used to do but there is only one entry.

Does any one have any ideas? It must be quite a common problem.

| Tue 27 Dec 2016 11:10:04 #1 |
  2. Barry

Barry

senior admin

Welcome to our Forum

Surprised unit has tuned incorrect HD mux as in my locale can receive main and 2 relays, and it always selects the correct channels.

You can manually delete all the channels carried on 44 in Channel Settings, Edit channel list - use the + function to select all those to be deleted.

Do you know which transmitter you receive from?

You can use digitaluk to find info.

Scroll to bottom left and input postcode and house number ticking detailed view.

| Tue 27 Dec 2016 11:43:26 #2 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.