My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » FVP 4000T, 5000T

TV Guide Menu Crashing with Channel Overlay

(3 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

andywood1986

Hi there,

I was wondering if you could help. I am having issues with my Humax 4000T Mocha box. When I press "Guide" to view the list of channels, it is overlaying two separate channel names in the left hand column (where the names of the channels are listed). Listing of programs aren't showing and are blank on the right.

Last night the device hung up and wouldn't move off the radio channel I was listening too. I switched on and off on the remote but this did not reset the issue. The same issue happens if I press the "Freeview Play" button and go into TV Guide.

Thanks
    Andy

| Thu 28 Sep 2017 13:27:08 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

andywood1986

Hi there,

I was wondering if you could help. I am having issues with my Humax 4000T Mocha box. When I press "Guide" to view the list of channels, it is overlaying two separate channel names in the left hand column (where the names of the channels are listed). Listing of programs aren't showing and are blank on the right.

Last night the device hung up and wouldn't move off the radio channel I was listening too. I switched on and off on the remote but this did not reset the issue. The same issue happens if I press the "Freeview Play" button and go into TV Guide.

Thanks
    Andy

| Thu 28 Sep 2017 13:28:13 #2 |
  3. Barry

Barry

senior admin

Welcome to our Forum

1. I'll merge both your posts as they basically are asking same question.

Not witnessed similar

First thing to try would be a factory reset...make a note of your schedule as this will be deleted.

| Thu 28 Sep 2017 13:44:16 #3 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.