My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » HDR FOX T2

TV Portal not connecting (Newbie)

(5 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

kct45qs

I have a new HDR FOX T2 and when I try to connect to TV portal I get a window saying an error occurred when trying to connect.
    I know that my ethernet connection/internet is working fine.

Does anyone have any solutions/ideas?

Much appreciated!

KCT

| Fri 26 Aug 2011 9:15:13 #1 |
  2. Barry

Barry

senior admin

Welcome to the Forum

Try just rebooting the unit, ie into and out of standby, this appears to work for some.

| Fri 26 Aug 2011 9:19:39 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

kct45qs

Thanks Barry!

It works now but still intermittently loses the signal, for example after selecting BBC iplayer it drops out.
    After reading other forums on this site, do you think that this is just due to the the TV portal not being up to scratch to begin with??

KCT

| Fri 26 Aug 2011 17:22:07 #3 |
  4. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

kct45qs - 6 minutes ago  » 
    Thanks Barry!
    It works now but still intermittently loses the signal, for example after selecting BBC iplayer it drops out.
    After reading other forums on this site, do you think that this is just due to the the TV portal not being up to scratch to begin with??
    KCT

More likely a local internet download speed issue. No problems with my HD FOX T2 hard wired to a router on a virgin cable connection. BBC1-HD at 720p streams with no problem.

| Fri 26 Aug 2011 17:30:58 #4 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

mahama

Hi Guys,

I just bought Humax iCordHD+/ME (Digital Recorder) and able to connect with internet via Humax wifi stick but when pressing TV PORTAL button on the remote control nothing happens not even any error message appears.

second problem is that it does not has AsiaSat3s built in satellite values how I can add it in default satellite list.

Third problem is after I download channels of one bouquet from a specific satellite while downloading channels from other bouquet of same satellite it automatically delete the earlier downloaded channels

Fourth problem is while watching the channel if I change the channel from one satellite to other satellite (i.e from Hotbird to NileSat) a Blank screen comes saying NO SIGNALs

Does anyone have any solutions/ideas?

Regards,

Mahama

| Mon 16 Apr 2012 22:21:29 #5 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.