My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » FOXSAT HDR

Twonky

(3 posts)
  1. Karlos48

Karlos48

Hi,

This is making me put my hair out, so your help would be much appreciated. Installed Raydons media server on HDR no problems. Can access HDR through browser no problem. Also I installed Twonky Manager on pc but for some reason the HDR does not appear in he list of devices. I configured my Xbox and can access all the files on pc and play no problem but again xbox does not appear in list of devices in Twonky Manager. been trying to sort for 24hrs now and I dont think I can take much more : (

Thanks in advance.
    Karlos48

| Sat 11 Feb 2012 16:10:47 #1 |
  2. myhumax

myhumax

senior admin

If you are talking about the Xbox 360, then I can't get it to see the FOXSAT-HDR with Mediatomb installed on the custom firmware or the DLNA server on the HDR-FOX T2 (see this post).

The only thing (apart from Windows 7) it can see is my D-link NAS 320 (which is an DLNA server). I think it is an Xbox issue - if anyone knows how to get it working please let us know.

| Sat 11 Feb 2012 17:28:47 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

raydon

special member

Karlos48 - 3 hours ago  » 
    Installed Raydons media server on HDR no problems. Also I installed Twonky Manager on pc but for some reason the HDR does not appear in he list of devices.

Did you install the Twonky server on the HDR ?

| Sat 11 Feb 2012 19:36:09 #3 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.