My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » HDR 1800T, 2000T

Unable to save channel

(4 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

blueman

I have a Humax box model number HDR-1800T and tonight I was going to use it to watch the TV but when I tried to watch BBC 1 the picture kept breaking up and the same on BBC 2.I checked on my TV and BBC 1 and 2 are broadcast on channel 41 and when I checked on the Humax it was receiving channel 48 so I changed it to 41 went back to watch the programme but the problem still existed so checked again and it had gone back to channel 48 I seem unable to get it to stay on channel 41 how do I get it to stay on channel 41.

| Mon 4 May 2020 20:03:19 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

blueman - 1 hour ago  » 
    I have a Humax box model number HDR-1800T and tonight I was going to use it to watch the TV but when I tried to watch BBC 1 the picture kept breaking up and the same on BBC 2.I checked on my TV and BBC 1 and 2 are broadcast on channel 41 and when I checked on the Humax it was receiving channel 48 so I changed it to 41 went back to watch the programme

How did you change it to 41? I suggest you do a manual tune on the Humax using the instructions at https://myhumax.org/forum/topic/transmitters#post-2336

| Mon 4 May 2020 22:01:58 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

blueman

I went into settings then installation then manual search and selected and the channel showing was 48 so I selected 41 then went back to TV and the problem was still there so when I went back to manual search it had gone back to number 48.I tried another TV station where the channel was 42 and again same thing happened.

| Tue 5 May 2020 8:40:59 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

blueman - 39 mins ago  » 
    I went into settings then installation then manual search and selected and the channel showing was 48 so I selected 41 then went back to TV and the problem was still there so when I went back to manual search it had gone back to number 48.I tried another TV station where the channel was 42 and again same thing happened.

You will probably find the channels from 41 with numbers above 800 in the guide. You really need to do a manual tune using the instructions I posted previously.

| Tue 5 May 2020 9:23:33 #4 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.