My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » HDR 1800T, 2000T

Video Function not working

(2 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

PoldyJohn

I have a Humax 1800T. A few days ago the video function stopped working and I could not access recordings. I thought the fault may have been due to a worn-out button on the remote and bought a brand new one. This works perfectly on all other funtions but I am still unable to access the video function. Any suggestions?

| Tue 18 Jun 2024 18:25:33 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

PoldyJohn - 21 mins ago  » 
    I have a Humax 1800T. A few days ago the video function stopped working and I could not access recordings. I thought the fault may have been due to a worn-out button on the remote and bought a brand new one. This works perfectly on all other funtions but I am still unable to access the video function. Any suggestions?

Assuming you have tried the age old trick of turning the mains power off for 20s and then starting the box up again then I would guess that it is either a file system problem or a hard drive problem. Depending on your level of knowledge about Linux it might be possible to preserve the recordings. If not then the other option is to format the hard drive which will erase all recordings.

| Tue 18 Jun 2024 18:53:09 #2 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.