My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » FVP 4000T, 5000T

Viewing ts files from foxsat HDR

(4 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

aimdev

Hi
    I transferred, via my network an unencrypted ts file (three bits) to my FVP 4000's download folder.
    The file was visible, but when attempting to play it, nothing happens, no message either.
    Am I correct in assuming it is not possible?

| Tue 8 Nov 2016 17:29:52 #1 |
  2. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

It is possible, but you need a programme written by Raydon. to create the support files .hmt and .nts that the Foxsat needs to play back native content.

https://myhumax.org/forum/topic/foxsat-hdr-usb-video#post-45354

| Tue 8 Nov 2016 17:56:33 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Luke

special member

aimdev - 37 minutes ago  » 
    Hi
    I transferred, via my network an unencrypted ts file (three bits) to my FVP 4000's download folder.
    The file was visible, but when attempting to play it, nothing happens, no message either.
    Am I correct in assuming it is not possible?

I believe this was covered a year ago.
    Do not include the side car files from the foxsat.

I am reading that as the files you want to play are from the foxsat and you want to play them on the FVP-4000T.
    The side car files between the two are slightly different but the FVP-4000T does not realise that and tries to play the ts file as if it is one of its own and fails.
    Just give the FVP-4000T access to the ts file and hide the side car files from it.

| Tue 8 Nov 2016 18:14:02 #3 |
  4. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

Misread your post, if you install the Custom Firmware on the Foxsat and the associated DLNA server you should be able to play unencrypted content (SD) directly from the Foxsat. HD recordings can't be played as they are encrypted on the Foxsat hard disk.

| Tue 8 Nov 2016 19:51:06 #4 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.