My Humax Forum » Miscellaneous » Other Humax Products

Volume default adjustment on HDR-7500T

(3 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

brad

Can someone please explain how to set the default volume output on HDR-7500T?

When I use my Panosonic plasma TV to watch via HDMI cable I have noticed the volume is very soft even when all the way up to 20, which is the highest that the Humax will go. I can still up the volume of the TV by switching the remote to TV but I would have thought the HDR would have a default volume control setting. If I go to MENU>SETTINGS>PREFERENCES>TIME I see there is a volume default at 50% that is greyed out, Not sure if thats what I am after anyway.

Any help would be appreciated.

Brad

| Mon 17 Jun 2013 11:25:19 #1 |
  2. Barry

Barry

senior admin

Welcome to the Forum

The setting you refer to is for what volume the unit switches on at if Power on/off timer are set.

Do you have a setting in the Audio menu for Digital Audio Output, if so try changing that.

| Mon 17 Jun 2013 11:38:58 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

brad

Thanks for your reply Barry.

Yep. Have gone to Audio menu then Digital Audio Output and changed that setting. All I have there is Stereo or Multi Channel but no volume control. Changing either of these make no difference to my low audio output.

Looks like I can't set the default volume output and will continue to use TV volume instead.

Unless someone else can shed light on this.

Thanks again.

Brad

| Mon 17 Jun 2013 11:56:16 #3 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.