My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » FOXSAT HDR

Webif EPG doesn't update - is the CFW broken?

(4 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

zeke

I've been running the custom firmware for a couple of years now. Currently on 4.1.3.

Now there is a problem. The EPG hasn't updated on the webif since 18th August. Even when it says it's processing and should be done in five minutes it never loads the new EPG even after downloading the new one on the box itself by pressing GUIDE on the remote and a reboot it still tries to go from the previous date. Manually changing the URL to move to the new EPG doesn't work either by changing the timecode, i.e. the one that starts 1440xxxx and so on.

Other weirdness that might be related is that the webif shows two copies of epg, hmt, jim-tcl, service-manager and webif in the Package Management too, with Install buttons next to them. Clicking them does nothing but say it's up to date in root, even though it's still showing all of these under the Upgrades tab - the "Installed" version shows no version number even though apparently two (conflicting?) copies are installed.

This leads me to believe that something is broken within my install of the custom firmware. How might I go about fixing this?

Thanks in advance.

| Tue 1 Sep 2015 22:51:42 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

zeke - 3 minutes ago  » 
    This leads me to believe that something is broken within my install of the custom firmware. How might I go about fixing this?

Probably better to post the question in one of the other Forums where the developers are found more regularly.

| Tue 1 Sep 2015 22:56:17 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

zeke

...such as?

| Tue 1 Sep 2015 23:12:42 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

zeke - 38 minutes ago  » 
    ...such as?

I have never owned a FOXSAT but I thought avforums was generally recognised as the home of the FOXSAT custom firmware.

| Tue 1 Sep 2015 23:52:13 #4 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.