My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » FOXSAT HDR

Where are my recordings?

(3 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

col33

Just come back from a week away to find no recordings on my Humax HDR Freesat?

Went into schedule and then table and selected a programme to record but when I sent back to schedule it was going to record it in 2038!

Pressed the guide button to get a schedule download from the satellite which took a while, then tried again and still 2038. Have I travelled to the future?

Pressed the guide button again, still took a long time to download which is odd as I had just done it but I am now back in the present!

Anyone else had this issue, very odd and very confusing. Not had one single recording issue in months................

| Sun 26 Jun 2011 15:33:20 #1 |
  2. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

How very wierd. Did you happen to notice if the date and day matched for a date in 2038 ?.

How did you know the year from the schedule. My schedule and media list only gives month and date which can be a bit confusing in media for very old recordings.

Presume you are on V1.00.15.

A wierd thing happened Monday night/Tuesday morning. Thumbnails weren't updated and recording stopped until the box was booted. Could be a hang over from that as you presumably were not around to boot the box.

| Sun 26 Jun 2011 17:06:59 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

col33

The date was the 9th Jan 2038. I checked the schedule for the test recording and it was at the bottom. When I checked the details it came up as 2038.

Interesting about the issue as the last 3 programmes on Sunday had not updated the thumbnails. Looks like it needed a reboot. Yes on the current version.

Thanks at least I'm not going crazy.

| Sun 26 Jun 2011 18:17:03 #3 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.