My Humax Forum » Miscellaneous » The Lounge

Tell us about your Humax Product

(184 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

mainvision

I have the HDR and the T2 - they both work well and do well what they are expected to do - no fuss, no problems. Head and shoulders above the competition.

| Sat 25 Feb 2012 16:29:25 #141 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

sooty83

My 9200T has given me many years of excellent service. In this time, Humax has added new features and improved the functionality of the machine. The tuner is sensitive and gives good picture where others have failed.

| Sat 25 Feb 2012 16:45:49 #142 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

PeterC

Excellent playback, easy to find recorded material. Simple to navigate menus to do anything from initial set up to recording and playback. All the others out there should take a look to see how it should, and can be, be done!!!!

| Sat 25 Feb 2012 20:58:51 #143 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

starman

Humax PVR's are the benchmark for PVR , Picture Quality, Recording Features, User interface all head and shoulders above the competition. No PVR has these features all in one box and to top it all any issues are addressed and fixed, even for older models.

Last christmas I bought my second Humax PVR and it exceeded my expations which were pretty high.

| Sun 26 Feb 2012 11:23:24 #144 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

surv1v0r

What I like most about the two HD-FOX T2s I own is their incredible ease of use - I love them!

| Sun 26 Feb 2012 13:33:54 #145 |
  6. User has not uploaded an avatar

Bob

Not had a moments trouble since the day it was delivered.

| Sun 26 Feb 2012 16:29:39 #146 |
  7. User has not uploaded an avatar

StoneyNebula

My Humax has been in constant use since we bought it - largely because it was so easy to use out of the box.

| Sun 26 Feb 2012 22:13:29 #147 |
  8. User has not uploaded an avatar

David T

My 9200, purchased 2005 (I think) has changed the way we watch TV. Watch very little live these days.

| Sun 26 Feb 2012 22:25:26 #148 |
  9. User has not uploaded an avatar

baz

'What do you like most about the Humax product you own?'

Humax 9200 - The fact even my Mum can use it!

| Mon 27 Feb 2012 20:30:55 #149 |
  10. sjadey

sjadey

I've had a 9150T since November 2011. My area (London) hasn't gone digital yet, so I've only been able to get BBC4 on Freeview and watched everything else on analogue channels and recorded on VHS tape.

However, last week Merdian area switched over and I can now receive all the basic channels, so I've just started using my PVR with a vengeance. It's great being able to program it so easily, and watch recordings while recording two channels. When I go away for the weekend or on holiday I won't have to worry about whether a tape will run out, or if there are enough program slots avaiable. The series link and picture-in-picture are good too.

The best thing is being able to dispense with videotapes!

| Tue 28 Feb 2012 2:36:18 #150 |

RSS feed for this topic

Reply »

You must log in to post.