My Humax Forum » Miscellaneous » The Lounge

Tell us about your Humax Product

(184 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

proff69

First 9200 was bought via a personal recomendation from a friend 6 years ago.
    Now we have 9 in the immediate family.
    I'm old [62] and find them as easy as ABC to operate and set up.
    series record is a bonus.
    I've also sold all my friends on them.
    Usual quip is > " who are HUMAX? never seen them advertised"..
    Within 3 weeks of owning a Hummy, all have said > "No need to advertise, word of mouth will sell them, as they are FANTASTIC"..

Now, what do I do with over a thousand, now unused [for 3 years] video tapes ???
    Answers on a postcard please

| Tue 28 Feb 2012 10:19:39 #151 |
  2. Biggles

Biggles

special member

My first contact with Humax was the F2-FOX T on the shelves of a well know store, with its front panel display and professional appearance it outshone the opposition. Its clear and logical user interface made the F2-FOX T simple to set up and a pleasure to use. I then moved on to the PVR-8000T and was pleased to see the same user interface with obvious additions for recording. At the time I said it was the second best thing I’d bought this century, and it was, but to be honest some of the transport controls were a little awkward. My last Humax purchase was the PVR-9200TB and LGB-19DZT bought together. Again the 9200 uses the same user interface as my previous machines but with additions for its extra features. The transport controls have been considerably improved over the 8000 and with twin tuners, Series-Link and Accurate-Recording the 9200 is a dream to use, set it and forget it. The 19” TV is superb in the bedroom, slightly different user interface to my other Humax machines but still Humax. Its sensibly sized base houses decent speakers so avoiding the tinniness of small TVs. When listening to Freeview radio the screen will blank after a minute thereby saving power and screen components, a nice touch.

I wonder what my next Humax will be.

| Tue 28 Feb 2012 10:55:38 #152 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

lid

My HDR Fox T2 makes TV a pleasure to watch. I can now watch what I choose, at a time that suits me, with the minimum of fuss

| Tue 28 Feb 2012 11:26:01 #153 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

bionicman

FOXSAT HDR. I love the ability to access iplayer & itv player in the rare occasion my humax is too busy recording a wealth of other programmes!

| Tue 28 Feb 2012 14:24:07 #154 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

martinwebster

Foxsat HDR

What sets Humax apart from other "gadgets" is its ease of use. All family members find the interface intuitive and have no problem recording or watching their favourite programmes.

| Tue 28 Feb 2012 16:13:33 #155 |
  6. User has not uploaded an avatar

stevehumax

Hi Guys

Posted to win the Humax acouple of days ago if it was in the wrong thread apologies to the administrator!!!

However still love my 9200T, since information on how to save my recordings from info form the forum has given it a new lease of life, however still lika a new one (sure we all would!!!)
    see ya...

| Wed 29 Feb 2012 10:39:56 #156 |
  7. User has not uploaded an avatar

tina

My Humax is awesome, it works brilliantly and if I fill up my hard-drive I just download programmes onto an external hard-drive. Its great, very often there is nothing to watch on tv. I can always find an evenings entertaining viewing. Once you learn the basics(which doesn't take long)it is so intuitive and easy to use.

| Wed 29 Feb 2012 11:49:50 #157 |
  8. User has not uploaded an avatar

Stephen

i have freesat and freeview boxes by Humax and not had any problems with any of them, apart from screen a resolution problem, that iv posted about on the FV box, love the plug and play of films via usb, and love the fact others pay for HD when i get it free via these boxes...

| Wed 29 Feb 2012 19:22:36 #158 |
  9. User has not uploaded an avatar

Luke

special member

The versatility of how timers can be set.

| Wed 29 Feb 2012 23:27:46 #159 |
  10. myhumax

myhumax

senior admin

That I've got quite a few of them and especially, I've not got a 3View or a Technika or any other rubbish PVR makes!

| Tue 6 Mar 2012 13:16:23 #160 |

RSS feed for this topic

Reply »

You must log in to post.