My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » HDR FOX T2

an error occurred while launching the application at humaxtvportal.com

(37 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Exiled_in_HH

The SkyPlayer service closed many months ago it was replaced by Sky GO, the HDR- FOX T2 is incapable of supporting Sky GO.

| Thu 3 Nov 2011 17:14:01 #21 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

daellis

Seems to be working fine now:)

Thanks

| Thu 3 Nov 2011 17:24:43 #22 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Bob

Bob - 23 hours ago  » 
    Please remain on topic for the thread - content deleted by Admin.

Maybe slightly off topic but it was connected to the Portal function

| Fri 4 Nov 2011 12:52:43 #23 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

vic

Hi
    I am new to this forum and am having exactly the same problems - I have attempted to access the portal by computer and find that it only shows the option but dies when you try to load one of them - it did say a plugin needed to be loaded but the Firefox, Chrome and ie were unable to find the plugin that needs to be loaded!! Am I correct in assuming that the Portal is not operating.... If that is the case they could make it clear somewhere!!

| Wed 30 Nov 2011 22:03:07 #24 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

vic - 1 hour ago  » 
    I am new to this forum and am having exactly the same problems - I have attempted to access the portal by computer and find that it only shows the option but dies when you try to load one of them

The portal is working. I am surprised you could access it from a PC; it is set up to reject anything but a Humax box attempting to connect. Anything odd about your setup (one user had a long battle to get it working but hadn't mentioned taht he didn't have an aerial connected.

| Wed 30 Nov 2011 23:20:58 #25 |
  6. User has not uploaded an avatar

vic

Hi
    As far as I can see everything is connected properly - my ethernet connection is via the mains power line and is working perfectly. My internet connection to the humax box is working but it just won't load the portal. I have a dynamic IP but this has never caused a problem the auto set up connects ok and I have tried connecting manually and have succeeded in again getting the internet to the box but when I connect the portal it sits for about 3 minutes then comes up with the same message. not able to connect to the http://www.humaxtvportal.com.
    can I ask what power cycling the box means??

| Fri 2 Dec 2011 22:48:16 #26 |
  7. ezra pound

ezra pound

special member

Quote :- can I ask what power cycling the box means??

It just means turn the power off and then it back on (with the switch on the back), It's best to turn off and wait a minute or so before turning back on. It is not possible to use the Humax portal website on your P.C. because your Humax box identifies itself when it logs onto the website, A P.C. doesn't do this.

| Sat 3 Dec 2011 1:46:59 #27 |
  8. User has not uploaded an avatar

GBSMITHY

I am having the same problem today after everything worked fine for a month. Is the problem at the Humax site or is there anything else that I can do?

| Thu 29 Dec 2011 16:35:33 #28 |
  9. User has not uploaded an avatar

study

I have been unable to connect at home since buying the machine about 3 weeks ago. I returned to the shop and it came up with the same error message. He went through a few menus and a search for channels (not sure why) but didnt seem to change anything really - other than selecting Auto in the DHCP part of the menu so it would get the IP address at the shop. This eventually got it working. I've tried a similar process at home but still no joy. I've set the IP details manually but still it wont behave. In one areea its saying connected but it isnt! I cant ping it either. I'm connecting via a CAT5e cable into a socket. The same cable works perfectly well when I take it from the Humax and plug it to my TV instead - I realise that wont be going to the same address but it does prove its not a connection problem as such. Any ideas please?

| Wed 4 Apr 2012 23:22:18 #29 |
  10. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

study - 18 minutes ago  » 
    I've set the IP details manually but still it wont behave. In one areea its saying connected but it isnt! I cant ping it either.

So what IP address and gateway are you specifying? What is the IP address of the router?

| Wed 4 Apr 2012 23:41:45 #30 |

RSS feed for this topic

Reply »

You must log in to post.