My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » HDR 1800T, 2000T

Argghhh!! 2000T has retuned itself!!!

(15 posts)
  1. gomezz

gomezz

special member

What about the next retune when a channel actually changes physical MUX and you are away? Any recordings set for that channel will fail if it did not default to retune. We would see people complaining about that as well.

| Fri 5 Sep 2014 9:21:04 #11 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

colirv

I thought retuning wiped out any existing recording programme.

| Fri 5 Sep 2014 10:00:04 #12 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Luke

special member

colirv - 1 hour ago  » 
    I thought retuning wiped out any existing recording programme.

Retuning wipes out the recording programme schedule. Retuning does not wipe out programmes that have already been recorded.

Even initiating a retune via the 'Factory Default' option does not wipe out programmes that have already been recorded unless the option to wipe out all recordings is also selected.

| Fri 5 Sep 2014 11:27:07 #13 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

colirv

Schedule is what I meant - a recording programme rather than recorded programmes.

| Fri 5 Sep 2014 14:44:10 #14 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

Owen Smith

special member

Alan White - 1 week ago  » 
    Not so much "ignore" as "didn't see". No-one was watching the 2000T at the time it decided to throw away the schedule and a current recording.
    I understand from this and other threads that there's a popup when a retune is suggested and that the default answer is "yes" and the box will timeout to that. This is nonsense: the default answer to any destructive action should always be "no".
    My email to Humax is on the way. I encourage anyone else who is concerned about this to do the same.

This dumb behaviour appeared some time ago (years) on the HDR Fox T2. Humax appear to be deaf to complaints about this (and anything else).

| Tue 16 Sep 2014 0:10:44 #15 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.