My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » HDR 1800T, 2000T

Loop through - response from Humax

(7 posts)
  1. tttonyyy

tttonyyy

When I first got it and there seemed to be no option in the power settings to leave loop through on in standby, I sent Humax a message, which they've just responded to:

Thank you for contacting Humax Support.

Please accept my apologies for the delay in response to your email query, unfortunately we have experienced a large number of contacts which has concluded with a backlog and increased response times.

Unfortunately the loop through feature of the HDR-2000T will only work whenever the unit is switched on and it cannot be operated from standby.

So now I'm thinking I'll have to use a splitter so it can be powered down, or just not use the TV's tuner.

| Wed 15 Jan 2014 14:59:14 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

tttonyyy - 55 minutes ago  » 
    So now I'm thinking I'll have to use a splitter so it can be powered down, or just not use the TV's tuner.

Yes those are the options. Barry has, I think, suggested that Humax may issue a software update at some point in the future to fix the problem.

| Wed 15 Jan 2014 15:56:00 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

inspector

special member

I downloaded an update for the loop through, to a USB stick. Unfortunately, the computer had problems & now I haven't got the instructions to install the update. Humax said that there would be an OTA upate "in a couple of weeks", but that hasn't materialized as yet.

| Thu 11 Dec 2014 12:06:36 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

inspector - 10 minutes ago  » 
    Unfortunately, the computer had problems & now I haven't got the instructions to install the update.

If you still have the zip file you downloaded then the instructions are included in the zip file.

| Thu 11 Dec 2014 12:18:24 #4 |
  5. Barry

Barry

senior admin

or read the FAQ

Other alternatives download the software (zip file) again from here or Humax support website

| Thu 11 Dec 2014 13:07:54 #5 |
  6. User has not uploaded an avatar

inspector

special member

I've installed the software (after a few tries!) but the TV still doesn't get a signal unless the pvr is on or recording.

| Fri 12 Dec 2014 9:47:33 #6 |
  7. Barry

Barry

senior admin

inspector - 59 minutes ago  » 
    I've installed the software (after a few tries!) but the TV still doesn't get a signal unless the pvr is on or recording.

Have you turned power saving in standby off?

| Fri 12 Dec 2014 10:47:44 #7 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.