My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » HB 1000S, 1100S

1000s stuck in standby

(2 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

sm247

My Humas HB1000S Box is stuck in standby my remote signals do not appear to be being received by the box. The remote appears to be working in the sense that the TV light on it comes on when pressed and i've also changed the batteries on it just in case). I have disabled the HDMI CEC option on the TV, and turned the TV/HUMAX on and off in the order recommended by the FORUM guidance but nothing appears to be able to get it off standby. The TV Simply says no signal and the HUMAX box remains in standby.

The problem essentially started when the remote stopped working and the satellite was stuck on the BBC News channel. when we turned it on and off it went into standby.

Has anyone else had this problem and has anyone else got any ideas apart from getting another HUMAX box (or other freesat box provider) and checking out the satellite and dish? Any ideas appreciated.

| Sun 23 Oct 2016 18:18:51 #1 |
  2. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

Remove the power by pulling out the rear power connector for a few minutes. Reconnect the power and wait for the box to wake up for a short period (to start the clock) and shut down again. Now try booting from the remote in the usual way. Post if it now works OK.

Welcome to our forum

| Sun 23 Oct 2016 19:20:43 #2 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.