My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » HDR 1000, 1010, 1100S

1010s 3 questions if you would be so kind

(5 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

GAZZA

Hi all,
    I've just set up my new 1010s, chosen because I have had a couple of years of excellent service with a T2000 (IRC the freeview version is called).

Most stuff is up and running a-ok but I have 3 issues that might be related. I promise that I have both read the manual and searched the forum first.

1: Is the issue with the lack of on demand after the recent update sorted (see, I said I'd done my homework). I received the 1010s today and updated the software after initial set up.
    I have no problems with internet connection and the showcase appears to be working perfectly but I cant scroll back, and when I select on-demand it is "unavailable". Whats the current best advice?

2: I cant access the app market. I've set up an account but there is no "app market" icon to select in tv portal and I cant see where else it could be.

3: Not related but is there anyway to edit the favorites list so I can group channels, like on the T2000?

I will be eternally grateful for any help received. I know Humax make excellent PVRs and that these are just teething issues.

| Thu 27 Aug 2015 16:26:01 #1 |
  2. REPASSAC

REPASSAC

special member

1. Wait a few hours and restart, the backward EPG can take a while to populate as can the channel icons.
    2. Never used it - think it is mainly for the future, Anyone?
    3. No. The User Interface is designed by freesat and this is not a fueature they wanted. You can delete channels however.

| Thu 27 Aug 2015 16:52:31 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

JamesB

special member

GAZZA - 51 minutes ago  » 

2: I cant access the app market. I've set up an account but there is no "app market" icon to select in tv portal and I cant see where else it could be.

All compatible apps are already installed, I believe.

| Thu 27 Aug 2015 17:21:08 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

GAZZA

Thanks for the reply guys.

I don't have many apps, about 12 in total and half of those are the daily star and express apps :/.

Youtube and the internet radio app is missing, although my account on http://www.humax say they are available to me.

This is a factory refurb PVR (which still had the last guys account details on...v naughty Humax) so I've "initialized" it.

TBH, Youtube isn't a deal killer.

| Thu 27 Aug 2015 17:31:59 #4 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

JamesB

special member

Youtube is in "On Demand".

Internet Radio - when I look on the "App Market ", I see the following list of supported devices:

iCord HD+, HD-FOX+, iCord Cable, HDFOX-C, CXHD-5100C, HD-FOX T2, HD-NANO, iCord MINI, HMS-1000S, NA-FOX HD, HDR-FOX T2, HDR-2000T, FVP-4000T, CXHD-5300C/L4

No Freesat/Freetime boxes, and this seems logical as rights might be involved, and that's Freesat's department.

| Thu 27 Aug 2015 17:57:34 #5 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.