My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » FVP 4000T, 5000T

4000t.... Netflix but not on-demand

(4 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

NeilH74

So, new to Humax having been recommended by a friend... Begining to wish I hadn't

New 4000t out of the box. Initial install all good and got lots of channels.

But... No on-demand or historic EPG. Strangely I can access Neltflix though so the box is connected to the net but as far as advanced facilities for the box and on-demand is concerned nothing doing.

Have done factory defaults, switch offs, channel retune, etc....

Any advice or suggestions please gratefully received.

Thanks

| Sun 22 Sep 2019 12:28:34 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

A1944

special member

The absence of historic EPG seems to be a recurring problem, the fix for which (for a while at least) seems to be to clear the cookies.

Go to the Players tab via the "F" button on the remote, then select the "i" button at top right of the screen followed by "+" on the remote and follow the prompts.

| Sun 22 Sep 2019 13:29:13 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

NeilH74

NB... The aerial has a masthead amplifier installed... Would the fact the signal passes through this before the box make any difference... I don't think it should but thought worth mentioning....

| Sun 22 Sep 2019 13:29:28 #3 |
  4. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

NeilH74 - 38 mins ago  » 
    NB... The aerial has a masthead amplifier installed... Would the fact the signal passes through this before the box make any difference... I don't think it should but thought worth mentioning....

Seems unlikely - too high a signal level will cause issues with live TV. Post your network diagnostics.

| Sun 22 Sep 2019 14:09:23 #4 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.