My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » HDR 1000, 1010, 1100S

4OD not working

(3 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

peterthegrate

I've just purchased & installed the Humax 1000S freesat receiver, & all is working fine except channel 4 on-demand, selected via the on-demand menu. You-tube, iplayer, ITV & Ch5 on demand are all OK, the problem is just 4OD - selection from the on-demand icon results in a completely blank screen, even after a 10minute wait. DNS lookup is provided from my router, download stream speedtest reports 3.9Mbps, network connection is via Cat5 cable to the router which in turn connects to the 'net through a wide area wireless network into a UK proxy server. My laptop on the same home network connects to channel 4 on demand website OK. Humax software is up-to-date (dated July 2013).
    Any suggestions on what to tweak? Thanks

| Fri 29 Nov 2013 8:50:23 #1 |
  2. Barry

Barry

senior admin

Welcome to the Forum

If you are happy that your network is all OK.

You could try uploading the default file, which wil rest unit to factory condition, see bottom file on this page - Link

| Fri 29 Nov 2013 10:00:20 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Donj

I have only frequented it once due to the wasted time watching the adds but tried today and it works through Comtrend powerline 902 plugs OK.

Forgot to add the...$%£"$%$ box froze again and had to be unplugged and re-booted.

| Fri 29 Nov 2013 15:10:55 #3 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.