My Humax Forum » Freeview SD » PVR 9150T, 9200T, 9300T

9150 keeps restarting

(4 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Ruthb

Hi sorry if this has already been discussed but I couldn't really find anything in the search facility:-)We have a 9150T that has been brilliant until two/three days. Now when we take it out of standby (its always on standby!)it restarts itself after 60 seconds, its almost like it is on a loop and just does this continuously. I have connected a spare (sony) freeview box up to the aerial and that one works fine, so I'm guessing that it is a problem with the box. Is there anything I can do to cure it or is it incurable - we've had it around 2 years now. I can just about getting into settings/installation for about 15 seconds before the box restarts. I thought I'd try to retune it and see if that would help, but I get as far as selecting search and it re-starts again!

| Thu 1 Aug 2013 8:48:33 #1 |
  2. Barry

Barry

senior admin

Welcome to the Forum

Try removing the aerial, then boot the box and carry out a default to factory settings.

| Thu 1 Aug 2013 8:58:43 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Ruthb

Sorry to sound thick, but how do I default to factory settings and will that then delete all the programmes we have saved?

| Thu 1 Aug 2013 12:47:42 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

Ruthb - 12 minutes ago  » 
    Sorry to sound thick, but how do I default to factory settings and will that then delete all the programmes we have saved?

From the Installation menu select Default Setting. Pin is 0000 (unless you have changed it). It will not delete recordings.

| Thu 1 Aug 2013 13:01:09 #4 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.