My Humax Forum » Freeview SD » PVR 9150T, 9200T, 9300T

9150 misses start of prog

(6 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Dyfed

I've had the 9150-T model for a month or so and love it! So pleased we bought it. But ... it seems to miss out the first minute or so of the beginning of programmes. Not all of them, jus some.

Can anyone suggest any solutions?

Thanks.

| Mon 2 Jan 2012 18:00:44 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

Dyfed - 4 minutes ago  » 
    But ... it seems to miss out the first minute or so of the beginning of programmes.

What software version is the box using? 1.00.26 introduced some improvements in this area.

| Mon 2 Jan 2012 18:06:33 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Dyfed

Thanks for your response, Martin.

The software is the 1.00.26 version. I've searched for a newer version over the air but there seems to be nothing available.

| Tue 3 Jan 2012 11:05:41 #3 |
  4. Barry

Barry

senior admin

You have the latest version.

The main channels - BBC, ITV, C4 are 'normally' good with the running status changes.

Not all channels use this, and therefore timers are actioned as per EPG timings.

Can you give some examples of channels/programmes you are having difficulty with?

| Tue 3 Jan 2012 13:30:31 #4 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

Dyfed

Thanks for your response, Barry. I'll make a note as I watch in future and come back to you.

| Tue 3 Jan 2012 18:07:30 #5 |
  6. aldaweb

aldaweb

administrator

I've been noticing that the BBC in particular have been starting programmes up go 5 minutes earlier than scheduled with the loss of the start of the programme. This does not appear to be as the result of any under-run on previous programmes nor has the eit info corresponded to the start.

note that this observation was not on the hummy but on a Sony hdd/dvd recorder with tracking facility, but also observed minus the eit info on a Virgin Tivo recorder.

| Tue 3 Jan 2012 19:24:28 #6 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.