My Humax Forum » Freeview SD » PVR 9150T, 9200T, 9300T

9150T 20 hours of recording but no disc space?

(3 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

VickyT

My 9150T is about 5 years old and I have had no problems until the last few weeks. There are only 14 recordings stored totalling about 20 hours yet the "insufficient disc space" warning keeps being displayed and the HDD Control screen shows approx 3% free space.

This model should have 100 hours of recording time and I know in the past I have had much more recordings stored.

Any advice?

| Sat 20 Jun 2015 22:20:45 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

VickyT - 1 hour ago  » 
    My 9150T is about 5 years old and I have had no problems until the last few weeks. There are only 14 recordings stored totalling about 20 hours yet the "insufficient disc space" warning keeps being displayed and the HDD Control screen shows approx 3% free space.
    This model should have 100 hours of recording time and I know in the past I have had much more recordings stored.

The file system will have corrupted itself. Watch any important recordings and then format the hard drive from the HDD Control menu item in the Record menu.

| Sat 20 Jun 2015 23:22:49 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

VickyT

Thank you - so simple and meant I had a marathon watching weekend but worked! Appreciate your help/advice

| Sun 28 Jun 2015 15:46:01 #3 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.