My Humax Forum » Freeview SD » PVR 9150T, 9200T, 9300T

9150t keeps resetting

(2 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

jimbo1981

Hi,

Our box has been working fine ever since we had it, but recently it's been playing up. On two separate occasions (about a week apart probably) the box has reset/reboot itself (both have been whilst we were in the menu pages) and then proceeded to keep resetting for the rest of the evening. It's intermittent, because for the week in between it has worked fine.

I have tried turning it off for a while, but not a factory reset. I'd rather do that as a last resort because I don't want to lose the recordings. After it's reset once it seems to reset every minute or two (which can be sped up if I go into the menus again).

I'm not sure it would even get through a factory reset as every time I've tried to re-tune the channels it cuts out and resets half way (or not even half way) through.

Has anyone been having the same problems?

Any help would be much appreciated!

| Wed 4 Jul 2012 20:33:43 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

jimbo1981 - 1 hour ago  » 
    I have tried turning it off for a while, but not a factory reset. I'd rather do that as a last resort because I don't want to lose the recordings.

The reset to default settings will not delete the recordings and is definitely the first thing to try.

| Wed 4 Jul 2012 21:48:38 #2 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.