My Humax Forum » Freeview SD » PVR 9150T, 9200T, 9300T

9200T

(2 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

williamd

Hi all,I've just joined - what do I like about my machine, everything until recently - now its a fairly useless piece of electronics which like several recorders before of similar ilk has turned out to be rubbish. I used to own a panasonic DVD recorder, good make so you would think- absolute garbage totally unreliable. Now this Humax has gone the same way. Nonetheless I'm prepared to breathe new life into it with your help, possibly problems which some of you have encountered. Records multiples of the same programme (up to eight) but may not be the programme that was reserved. Sometimes does not record reserved progs. Now cannot guarantee that it will record desired programme, read elsewhere that it may need reformatted, dont know how to do that but worth a try. Any ideas? Thanks a million.

| Tue 1 May 2012 22:54:55 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

williamd - 33 minutes ago  » 
    Now this Humax has gone the same way. Nonetheless I'm prepared to breathe new life into it with your help, possibly problems which some of you have encountered. Records multiples of the same programme (up to eight) but may not be the programme that was reserved.

Very well known problem; the file system is corrupt. As you correctly say the fix is to format the drive. You do this from the HDD Control item on the Record menu. Takes about three seconds.

| Tue 1 May 2012 23:30:39 #2 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.