My Humax Forum » Freeview SD » PVR 9150T, 9200T, 9300T

9200T Not recording

(4 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

rupe

Hi A few days ago my Humax 9200T appeared to delete all scheduled recordings and all recorded programs. However when I look at the HD usage it is saying I am using 50% of the total available. Also when I now try and record something it just shows up as the recorded program with the green no entry sign against it and I just get a black screen with no recording. Be grateful if anyone can help. Have already tried the fix where you delete all channels and reprogam to you local transmitter but this did not help. Many thanks for anyone who can help.

| Sun 10 Mar 2013 11:34:53 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

rupe - 20 minutes ago  » 
    Hi A few days ago my Humax 9200T appeared to delete all scheduled recordings and all recorded programs.

Classic signs of a corrupt file system which is a common problem. If you don't want the recordings back then the fix is quick and easy; format the disk from the HDD Control menu item in the Record menu. If you want the recordings back then it involves opening the Humax, connecting it to a PC and using a piece of software called Humaxrw to copy the recordings off and then copy them back after formatting.

| Sun 10 Mar 2013 12:09:04 #2 |
  3. Biggles

Biggles

special member

rupe - 1 hour ago  » 
    Have already tried the fix where you delete all channels and reprogam to you local transmitter but this did not help. Many thanks for anyone who can help.

That fix is to correct reception/tuning problems, it has nothing to do with hard disc problems.

| Sun 10 Mar 2013 13:16:31 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

rupe

Many thanks Martin - seems to have done the trick.

| Sun 10 Mar 2013 17:56:56 #4 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.