My Humax Forum » Freeview SD » PVR 9150T, 9200T, 9300T

9200T working but TV says "no signal"

(4 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Hil

My Humax and TV have worked fine til a few months back when BBC started breaking up (have had advice re this subsequently). However, I tried to find the "fine tuner" which I remember from before, and think I must have pressed something wrong in one of the menus (setting prefs?) - now I can see that the channels and menu are working on the Humax via its own front display, but nothing is showing on the TV screen. I selected channel 6 on TV as normal but it is just snow with "no signal" diplayed. Of course because it isn't displaying the Humax I can't use the Humax menu to try and rest anything. Entirelely my fault I am sure - but any ideas as to either what I have done or how to reset it it so the TV displays the Humax? I have checked that everything is plugged in by the way. Thank you.

| Fri 15 Jul 2011 21:04:00 #1 |
  2. Barry

Barry

senior admin

Welcome to the Forum

From your descriptive it sounds like you are connected via RF and have reset the box to default, and therefore the RF output channel has changed.

1. Can you connect via Scart or use the Composite outputs?
    or
    2. Retune the TV?

| Sat 16 Jul 2011 7:32:47 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Hil

Oh thank you Barry - that sounds logical. I did look at the back and there isn't anything in the Scart socket so it must be the other system. I will see if I have the Scart lead and try that - there should have been one with the box. I have tried to fiddle with the TV but will have another read of the TV manual to see if I can do anything that way now I know I am looking for RF output. I am not quite sure what I am doing as you may gather! and am very grateful for your help.

| Sat 16 Jul 2011 8:01:29 #3 |
  4. Barry

Barry

senior admin

Let us know how you get on.

| Sat 16 Jul 2011 8:05:44 #4 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.