My Humax Forum » Freeview SD » PVR 9150T, 9200T, 9300T

9300 sometimes forgets schedule of recordings

(2 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Richard MQ

We've had a 9300 for several years now, and apart from the software glitches it's been excellent.

Since the digital switch-over here earlier this year, we've noticed that the unit occasionally forgets all scheduled (future) recordings. At the same time, a few other settings (such as the screen aspect ratio) also go back to default. This seems to be happening overnight, and whether machine is left on or in standby.

I've tried manually forcing defaults (including learning stations) to no avail.

Software reports version "UPTTF 1.00.26" 7 July 2011, Hardware rev 1.0

Any suggestions as to what's happening here will be most welcome, as will ideas about how to stop it!

| Thu 29 Dec 2011 18:25:17 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

Richard MQ - 3 hours ago  » 
    we've noticed that the unit occasionally forgets all scheduled (future) recordings. At the same time, a few other settings (such as the screen aspect ratio) also go back to default.

This problem is reported from time to time (and mainly affects the 9300) so you are not alone. Various theories have been suggested but I don't think anyone has come up with a cure. Try contacting Humax support to see if they have any suggestions.

| Thu 29 Dec 2011 21:44:24 #2 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.