My Humax Forum » Freeview SD » PVR 9150T, 9200T, 9300T

9300T

(2 posts)
  1. Doghouse

Doghouse

Can anyone tell me who the programme guide is so poor compared with Virgin media's?
    It's Wednesday and there's not much listed after Sunday on many channels.

Also, whenever I do an "update" as I had to with today's changes advertised, I always lose my planned recordings.

Sometimes if I change functions "too fast" it "reloads" and I lose the TV guide for quite some time before it all comes back again.

| Wed 10 Apr 2013 18:43:39 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

damian

special member

presumably you had to retune today, just like I did and the EPG simply takes a short while to repopulate.

You can blame mobile phones and the 4G frequency shift for today's retune.

I now have a full week's schedule as normal. A broadcaster will forget or get something wrong every now and again; however this affects all standard freeview boxes, they don't just target 9300T users to wind them up.

A quick look at Virgin shows you can get tv for £14 a month i.e. some £168 a year, you can guess what I want to say; however it's still better than the £600 a year a friend was paying sky tv.

Losing the planned recording is a pain and if you know you always lose them then a camera phone or similar or pen and paper helps. The only problem is remembering.

I'm still amazed at what we get for free and the quality, also despite some shortcomings I still believe the Humax/Freeview combination to be the best.

| Wed 10 Apr 2013 20:42:26 #2 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.