My Humax Forum » Freeview SD » PVR 9150T, 9200T, 9300T

9300T won't update

(5 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Poidster

I've read all the previous responses regarding problems updating the software, tried them all and none seem to have worked.

I have a 9300T PVR sysid is correct 3023.0000 , software is 1.00.15 and hasn't been updated since 2008 (it has been on standby overnight so don't know why it hasn't automatically updated previously)

I have tried a manual retune an auto retune, reset default settings tried again all to no avail.
    The unit keeps freezing at 10pm on a Wednesday then is unresponsive til the next day for some bizarre reason (This isn't the time of the auto update check thats 4am)

I don't have a cable to update via download.

Any suggestions ?

Oh Really, really stupid question, on the DTG schedule page when the Humax OTA update is being broadcast I'm assuming that HUMAX will be listed on that page ? Is that correct ?

So currently the OTA update isn't being broadcast, anyone know when it is likely to be scheduled for.

Sorry for the inane ramblings but its driving me mad and is skip bound soon if I can't get it sorted.

| Tue 8 Jan 2013 13:02:15 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

Poidster - 1 hour ago  » 
    hasn't been updated since 2008 (it has been on standby overnight so don't know why it hasn't automatically updated previously)

It should have updated unless you have disabled the regular check for a software update. I assume you understand that standby means the state where the box will not display live TV and the front panel is showing the time and date.

I don't have a cable to update via download.

It isn't very expensive (less than £10) to buy the necessary components

Oh Really, really stupid question, on the DTG schedule page when the Humax OTA update is being broadcast I'm assuming that HUMAX will be listed on that page ? Is that correct ?

Correct.

| Tue 8 Jan 2013 14:17:54 #2 |
  3. Barry

Barry

senior admin

Next repeat of OTA scheduled 14 - 16 January 2013

| Wed 9 Jan 2013 17:08:57 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

Poidster

Hi Martin, yes it was in shutdown but still nothing.

Thanks for the replies just seen that the updates are being broadcast next week, I'll try it again then, if that fails I'll try buying a cable

Mon 14-01-2013
    10am
    to Wed 16-01-2013
    9am Humax PVR-9300T / PVR-9300T/500 UPTTF 1.00.26 R

| Thu 10 Jan 2013 14:11:33 #4 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

Poidster

fixed, updated to latest version Don`t know why it hadn't done it automatically previously as it was set to do so. hopefully this will stop it freezing. thanks for the replies

| Mon 14 Jan 2013 20:54:53 #5 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.