My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » HDR 1000, 1010, 1100S

Accessing Different Satellites with the 1000S

(3 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

andoak

Hi there,

I recently picked up one of these boxes (Humax 1000S) under the assumption I could use it to also access FTA stations on different satellites, were I to point my dish in the right direction. I've read extensively about the Humax FOXSAT model being able to be 'unlocked' from FreeSat using a combination of remote control colour presses. Yet I'm struggling to find any info on how to do this (or if it's even possible) with the 1000S.

Does anyone know if such a hidden menu setting exists for this box? Or if there's any patch/special firmware update that'd allow me to lock onto satellites other than that/those of the FreeSat service?

Any help would be very much appreciated!

Many thanks,

Andy

| Sun 27 Jan 2013 16:55:10 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

scottnzuk

Hi, you can put the unit into not Freesat mode, via the setup menu, however you lose the EPG and most of the functions of the unit

| Tue 5 Feb 2013 12:33:23 #2 |
  3. REPASSAC

REPASSAC

special member

There is a hidden menu for Antenna settings. Make a note of schedule (you will loose it for now) go to the manual tune settings, highlight Transponder and press RGYBGYB.

I don't think many venture here - I looked to see if SCD(SCR) support had arrived (not yet).

| Tue 5 Feb 2013 15:07:44 #3 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.